Programs > Brochure
Melbourne, Australia (Outgoing Program)
|Restrictions:||RMIT applicants only|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Approx. Host Institution Start Date||Approx. Host Institution End Date|
|Rolling||2017||31/12/2017 **||Rolling Admission||15/05/2017||31/12/2017|
NOTE: Students who having been accepted by AIESEC to participate in their overseas mobility activity should register here.
The current application cycle is for mobility activities with a start date between May 15, 2017 and December 31, 2017.
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.
|RMIT College (AUS)/Centre (VTN):||Any compatible discipline||RMIT School:||Any compatible discipline|
|Study Level:||Postgraduate, Undergraduate||Program Type:||Global Internships|
All Global Volunteer projects have been created by schools and NGOs overseas partnering with AIESEC to enable young people from across the world to support tackling the Global Goals relevant in their local communities.
|Vietnam||Global Passport Summer 2017|
|India||Project Women Empowerment|
|Malaysia||Project Helping Hands|
|Philippines||Teacher & Event Volunteer|
|Thailand||Sawasdee Thailand 25|
Costs of the program that students would need to cover:
- $950 Admin Fee to AIESEC
- Accommodation (Average daily expense is $5)
- Personal Spending
- Additional travel insurance
** Students on approved overseas activities are now covered by RMIT’s travel insurance, although you may require additional cover depending on your circumstances. For more info, please refer here.
- Aged 18-30
- Current RMIT students
- Possible negotiation. Check with AIESEC team how to.
- Apply first to AIESEC for a place by the set program deadline (check AIESEC website/programs)
- Students accepted in to their AIESEC program will be required to register here via Mobi by completing the following questionnaires:
- Outbound Student Mobility: General Information
- Short Term Mobility: General Information (type "n/a" where it is not applicable for Q1, Q3, Q4 and Q5)