Programs > Brochure
Melbourne, Australia (Outgoing Program)
|Restrictions:||RMIT applicants only|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Approx. Host Institution Start Date||Approx. Host Institution End Date|
|Rolling||2017||31/12/2017 **||Rolling Admission||15/05/2017||31/12/2017|
NOTE: Students who having been accepted by AIESEC to participate in their overseas mobility activity should register here.
The current application cycle is for mobility activities with a start date between May 15, 2017 and December 31, 2017.
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.
|Key Experience Criteria|
|RMIT College (AUS)/Centre (VTN):||Any compatible discipline||RMIT School:||Any compatible discipline|
|Study Level:||Postgraduate, Undergraduate||Program Type:||Global Internships|
|About your Experience|
All Global Volunteer projects have been created by schools and NGOs overseas partnering with AIESEC to enable young people from across the world to support tackling the Global Goals relevant in their local communities.
|China||GE Career Experience in Saiyin Tech. Ningbo|
|Indonesia||Steps of Hope - Enhancing Quality Education|
|Taiwan||Dream Beyond Language - Education in Taiwan|
|Italy||Help to Help | International Kindergarten #5|
Costs of the program that students would need to cover:
- $950 Admin Fee to AIESEC
- Accommodation (Average daily expense is $5)
- Personal Spending
- Additional travel insurance
** Students on approved overseas activities are now covered by RMIT’s travel insurance, although you may require additional cover depending on your circumstances. For more info, please refer here.
- Aged 18-30
- Current RMIT students
- Possible negotiation. Check with AIESEC team how to.
- Apply first to AIESEC for a place by the set program deadline (check AIESEC website/programs)
- Students accepted in to their AIESEC program will be required to register here via Mobi by completing the following questionnaires:
- Outbound Student Mobility: General Information
- Short Term Mobility: General Information (type "n/a" where it is not applicable for Q1, Q3, Q4 and Q5)