Programs > Brochure
ST | Shanghai Photo Imaging Study Tour
Shanghai, China (Outgoing Program)
GI - Winter,
|Restrictions:||RMIT applicants only|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Key Experience Criteria|
|RMIT College (AUS)/School (VTN):||Design & Social Context (DSC)||Program type:||Study Tours (Global Intensives)|
|About your Experience|
- Program Leader: Eddie Javier
- Dates: 11 - 23 September 2017
- Places Available: 10 (min) -15 (max) places
This project will require Diploma of Photo Imaging students to be involved in professional activities such as: interpreting briefs from clients; consulting with clients to refine objectives of photo imaging assignments; selecting appropriate technologies and workflows; working form a studio and other locations; employing aesthetic, conceptual, compositional and technical skills; and using a range of traditional, contemporary and emerging technologies.
- Return airfares - Direct $1200 direct, One stop $900
- Accommodation - Twin share 4 star 14 nights $950
- China Visa - $150 approx.
- Spending money
- Public transport, food, drink per person - $500 dependent on individual.
- RMIT Tuition fees
- Public transport, food, drink per person - Approx $500 dependent on individual.
- Spending money
- Additional travel insurance **
** RMIT student travel insurance:
Students are now covered by RMIT’s travel insurance, although you may require additional cover depending on your circumstances. For more info, please refer here.
Only students enrolled in:
- C5351 Diploma of Photography and Photo Imaging
- C4373 Certificate IV in Photography and Photo Imaging
- For students from C5351: VART6262C Produce Commercial Photoimages
- For students from C4373: VART6388C Capture Photographic Images in response to a brief
Students who have been accepted into the program will be required to:
- register on Mobi by clicking the 'Apply now' button by 31 August 2017
- complete the following questionnaires:
- Outbound Student Mobility: General Information
- Short Term Mobility: General Information
For the Spring 2017, there are 5 x $1000 Mobility Grants available. Contact the program leader for more information.
There may be alternative ways to fund your trip. Please check the Scholarships website and Global Experience website for funding options.