Programs > Brochure
STP | Korean Aerospace University International Summer Program
Seoul, South Korea (Outgoing Program)
GI - Winter,
|Restrictions:||RMIT applicants only|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Key Experience Criteria|
|RMIT College (AUS)/School (VTN):||Any compatible discipline||Program type:||Global Winter Programs|
|Time of year:||Winter|
|About your Experience|
Step 1: Students must apply DIRECTLY directly to Korean Aerospace University (KAU) via this link. (Applications are open from 29 January to 5 June 2018)
Step 2: Successful applicants register on Mobi by 15 June 2018 by clicking the 'Apply Now' button above and must include the following supporting documents:
- A copy of your approved Study Plan (See instructions below on how to complete your study plan)
- A copy of your Acceptance letter from KAU
- A copy of your Passport
Step 3: After 15 June 2018, Students will be contacted by the Global Experience Office and receive enrolment instructions.
>> Only students who have been accepted by KAU International Summer Program should proceed with their registration here.
>> This registration form on Mobi will be open until 15 June 2018.
- KAU summer program was specifically designed for students interested in Aerospace and Korean culture.
- Courses are all conducted in English and are taught by renowned professors at KAU.
- Detailed information about accommodation, program fees and related activities are listed on the KAU brochure.
- Dates: 02 July to 20 July 2018
- Students can choose up to 3 courses.
- Each course is taught in English except for Korean Culture Workshop.
- Syllabuses can be found at www.kauisp.com
Academic Credit at RMIT
- If you wish to receive academic credit towards your RMIT program, you will be required to complete a study plan and have it approved by your Program Manager.
- You must download and complete the study plan before departure (instructions on how to complete your study plan can be viewed here).
- 3 KAU credits is generally considered 12 RMIT credit points
- The exact credit will need to be discussed with your RMIT Program Coordinator
Costs to consider but no limited to:
- Application fee: 59,000KRW
- Tuition fee: as per KAU brochure
- Airport pickup
- Accommodation: as per KAU brochure
- Cultural excursions
- Visa (if applicable)
- Personal expenses
There maybe alternative ways to fund your trip. Please check the Scholarships website and Global Experiences website for funding options.