Programs > Brochure
ST | Fashion Futures
Berlin, Germany; London, United Kingdom (Outgoing Program)
GI - Winter,
|Restrictions:||RMIT applicants only|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Key Experience Criteria|
|RMIT College (AUS)/School (VTN):||Design & Social Context (DSC)||RMIT School:||Fashion and Textiles|
|Program type:||Study Tours (Global Intensives)||Time of year:||Summer|
|About your Experience|
- Program Leader: Alexandra Sherlock
- Program Dates: 9 - 23 January 2017
- Availability: 20 places
- Travel to London and Berlin to visit key art and design institutions, galleries and museums.
- Meet with designers and other industry professionals.
- Participate in events and activities associated with Berlin Fashion Week.
The approximate total cost of the program is AU$5,600.
This cost includes the following:
- Return flights from Melbourne to London (returning from Berlin)
- Flight from London to Berlin
- 7 nights twin share accommodation in London
- 6 nights twin share accommodation in Berlin
- Travel insurance
- Material fees to cover airport bus transfers and pre-paid admissions and tours
- London and Berlin local travel cards
- Spending money for food and admissions (estimated at $70 per day)
- Personal Expenditures
- RMIT Tuition Fees
- Emergency Funds (please travel with at least $500 for emergencies)
This program is open to the following students:
- BH103 Bachelor of Fashion (Design)(Honours)
- BP121 Bachelor of Arts (Textile Design)
- Gain up to 12 credit points towards your degree.
- Enroll into GRAP2684 - Fashion Global Experience
There may be alternative ways to fund your trip. Please check the Scholarships website and Global Mobility website for funding options.