Programs > Brochure
ST | Business Globalisation - A Study Abroad Canada
Toronto, Canada (Outgoing Program)
|Restrictions:||RMIT applicants only|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Key Experience Criteria|
|RMIT College (AUS)/School (VTN):||Business (BUS)||
Glossary entry for program parameter 10006Language of instruction:
|Program type:||Study Tours (Global Intensives)||Time of year:||Winter|
|About your Experience|
Tour Leader: Konrad Peszynski
Availability: 35 places
Participants will attend classes at RMIT in Melbourne and Ryerson University in Toronto, Canada.
They will also participate in the other activities as part of the study tour in Canada.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PROGRAM.
( Please login to Gmail with your RMIT email account to access this brochure).
Information session: Tuesday 20 March 12:30pm-1:30pm Book in
Mandatory RMIT classes (Melbourne)
Saturday 21/04/18, 10.00am-4pm
Sunday 22/04/18, 10.30am-4pm
Saturday 19/05/18, 9.30am-4pm
Sunday 20/05/18, 9.30am-4pm
Monday 8/10/2018 (times TBC)
Travel dates: 24 June – 6 July 2018
Final Assessment Submission: 6 Oct 2018
Approximate tour cost: AU$4 848*
*This approximate cost includes the following:
- Transportation and Excursion Costs
- RMIT Tuition Fee
- Host Country Visa (if applicable)
- Personal Expenditure
- Additional travel insurance (students are now covered by RMIT’s travel insurance, although you may require additional cover depending on your circumstances, please refer here for more information)
In order to register for this study tour you must be a:
- RMIT Bachelor or Master (coursework) student,
- with two general electives available in your program plan
- who has completed or achieved the equivalent of at least 1 semester of academic study at RMIT at the time of application deadline. (36cp for full time students /12cp for part-time students)
24 credit points:
- ISYS2380 Business Globalisation: A Study Abroad – Canada (UGRD)
- ISYS2381 Business Globalisation: A Study Abroad – Canada (PGRD)
Application and Selection process
- Register via Mobi by clicking on 'Apply Now' below
- Select the 'Winter 2018' term
- You do not need to fill in the questionnaires at this stage.
- The exception is if you are not a College of Business student. You must have written approval to participate from your home College to ensure the electives will fit into your program. Please use this template and upload it to your Mobi application.
- Once your application has been submitted, we will get in touch within a week of your application to confirm the next steps!
There are 5 x $1000 Mobility grants available for this program.
Please check the Scholarships website and Global Experience website for other funding options.