Programs > Brochure
STP | RMIT Vietnam Postgraduate Summer Program to EBS University (Germany)
Oestrich-Winkel, Germany (Outgoing Program)
|Restrictions:||RMIT applicants only|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Key Experience Criteria|
|RMIT College (AUS)/School (VTN):||Business and Management||Program type:||Global short programs for RMIT Vietnam students|
|About your Experience|
Set in one of the oldest spa towns in Europe, Wiesbaden is an area known around the world for its hot springs, temperate climate and historical culture.
1. MBA Session: 7 to 18 May / 22 to 25 May: Successful leadership in Europe
Available places: 6 students
* New in 2018:Students can choose between a programme length of 2 weeks or 3 weeks.
- 2 weeks BASIC OR
- 2 weeks BASIC + 1 week PLUS.
- MBA session BASIC (7 to 18 May):
- Location: Oestrich-Winkel, a quaint city with romantic landscape and famous local wine.
- Program content: apart from the always successful lectures on economics, finance, taxation and automotive topics all around Europe; a new lecturer in the leadership area will be newly introduced: Prof. Dr. Myriam N. Bechtoldt and a 2-day workshop about Corporate Decision Making.
- MBA Session PLUS (22 to 25 May 22):
- Location: BERLIN! The session will be hosted at the campus of EBS’s major shareholder, SRH Higher Education, with a mix of lectures about innovation and with visits to what Berlin has to offer in the area of start-ups.
- The trip and accommodation will be arranged by EBS, and offer students an affordable package to make the most of their week in Berlin. Also, staff from EBS Oestrich-Winkel will accompany the students to Berlin for on-site support.
- Please have a look at our topic outline here!
- 3-week option, 10 ECTS credits will be allocated
- 2-week option, 7 ECTS credits will be allocated
Available places: 3 students
- Length: 3 weeks.
- Apart from the lectures with focus on Europe about finance, economics, automotive we will introduce “Fintech Innovation in Europe” by Prof. Rasa Karapandza, PhD and the new law angle, by Professor Dr. iur. Dr. phil. Martin Will, M.A., LL.M. (Cambridge)
- The topic outline may be found here!
- Currently enrolled at RMIT Vietnam in a Postgraduate program
- Open to domestic and international students (limited spaces available)
- This program will be credited to one of your Program Electives within your Postgraduate studies.
Note: This program is part of a reciprocal exchange program and you will be enrolled in exchange codes. This means that you will continue to pay tuition fees to RMIT Vietnam.
- Students stay in recommended accommodation in the region.
- MBA Service Fee: 450 EUR
- Standard Service Fee: 350 EUR
- Housing: ~500 EUR
- Meals: 200 EUR
- Transport: 50 EUR
Total cost: ~1200 EUR
- Spending money
Students are now covered by RMIT’s travel insurance, although you may require additional cover depending on your circumstances. For more info, please see here.
Apply through Mobi by 20 March 2018
Your application must include:1. Your RMIT school-approved study plan. See here for more information about seeking study plan approval.
Note: You can submit your approved study plan later once being nominated.
2. A statement of purpose about why you want to participate in this program and how it will benefit you personally and academically.
3. Please list which course/s (in order of preference) you are planning to study at the host institution at: Questionnaires > 2. Short Term Mobility: General Information > 5. Additional Supporting Documents
Successful applicants will then be nominated to the host institution by 23 March 2018
If nominated, you will then be contacted by the host institution who will advise you about the next stage of your application. Students will need to complete an online application to the host institution by March 26, 2018
Nhat Dan Nguyen Minh (Ms)
Global Mobility Coordinator