Programs > Brochure
NIU | STP | Brand and Innovation at Feng Chia University
Taichung, Taiwan (Exchange Program) (Outgoing Program)
|Restrictions:||RMIT applicants only|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Key Experience Criteria|
|RMIT College (AUS)/School (VTN):||College of Business (BUS)||Program type:||Global Winter Programs|
|About your Experience|
Program Host: Feng Chia University, Taiwan
- Spend your winter in a country known for its delicious cuisine and night markets.
- Immerse yourself in Taiwanese culture while gaining credit towards your degree.
- In this four week program, you will not only take academic courses, but also survival Chinese and cultural classes.
- Overall, a great opportunity to make new friends around the world.
- This tour has a maximum capacity of 10 students.
The Brand and Innovation stream of study includes the following lectures:
Field study schedule may be subject to change
- Introductions of Taiwan's History and Culture
- Field Study: Da-You Agricultural Community
- Agriculture Innovation in Taiwan
- Agriculture Innovation Project
- Seminar: Brand Innovation
- The Road to Building Brand fro SMEs
- Creative Advertising Strategy
- Advertising and Consumer Culture
- Field Study: Franz Collection Inc. & Ferro-Carbon
- Reflective thinking of Field Study
This tour is open to undergraduate domestic students from the College of Business only.
- Students can gain 12 credit points towards their degree
- To confirm credits, students will need to complete a study plan
- Student will enrol into 1 Business exchange course code
- Students must apply through Mobi by May 1, 2016.
- Once selected by RMIT, you will need to complete the Feng Chia University application.
- Students will need to provide (electronically to RMIT Advisor):
- Copy of passport (valid for at least 6 months)
- One 2”x2” head & shoulder photo in color (digital file)
10 x scholarships at AU$3000 provided by the New Colombo Plan which covers the expenses for Chinese Language & Arts, accommodation, activities, airport pick-up and flight costs (approx. AU$1,800-2,000)
Additional Costs to Consider:
- Host country visa (if applicable)
- Travel Insurance
- Expenses related to arriving before set program start date and departing after set program end date
- Spending money for, eg, transport, other meals
There may be alternative ways to fund your trip. Please check the Scholarships website and Global Mobility website for funding options.