|Restrictions:||RMIT applicants only|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Key Experience Criteria|
|RMIT College (AUS)/School (VTN):||Any compatible discipline||RMIT School:||Any compatible discipline, School of Property, Construction and Project Management|
|Program type:||Global Volunteer|
|About your Experience|
- Student Ambassador Contact:
Learn about the program from a student perspective! Contact Karissa Cornell at email@example.com to hear more about her experiences.
- Program Dates:
- Winter session: 30 June - 14 July 2018
- Spring/Summer session: 25 November - 9 December 2018
WE BUILD introduces students to Indian society and culture by focusing on three areas - culture, peace, and development. It focuses on Global Citizenship and engages participants in issues related to children's rights, education and poverty alleviation. Students will have the opportunity to visit homes and temples in the local village and spend one day exploring Bangalore city.
For more information, please visit the GCSD page.
The approximate cost of this program is $1,650.
This cost includes the following:
- All Building Equipment
- Meals whilst staying on the Vedike campus
Additional Costs to Consider:
- Host country visa (if applicable)
- Additional meals/snacks
- Expenses related to arriving before the program start date and departing after the program end date
- Spending money
This program may be for credit. If you would like to seek credit, please check with your program coordinator.
If you're eligible for credit, we recommend that you get the approval in the form of a study plan.
- Apply directly to GCSD by for the Spring/Summer session by 1 October 2018 and for the Winter session by 15 May 2018.
- Pay non-refundable fees to GCSD for the Spring/Summer session by 10 October 2018 and for the Winter session by 25 May 2018.
- Pay total cost to GCSD for the Spring/Summer session by 1 November 2018 and for the Winter session by 10 June 2018.
- Successful students accepted in to this program will be required to register via Mobi for the Spring/Summer session by 10 November 2018 and for the Winter session by 15 June 2018 by completing the following questionnaires:
- Outbound Student Mobility: General Information
- Short Term Mobility: General Information
There may be alternative ways to fund your trip. Please check the Scholarships website and Global Experience website for funding options.
For program inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For general inquiries, please contact Ariel at email@example.com