Programs > Brochure
ST | VEIL Eco Acupuncture
Copenhagen, Denmark; Leeuwarden, Netherlands (Outgoing Program)
|Restrictions:||RMIT applicants only|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Key Experience Criteria|
|RMIT College (AUS)/School (VTN):||Design & Social Context (DSC)||RMIT School:||Architecture and Urban Design|
|Program type:||Study Tours (Global Intensives)|
|About your Experience|
***Only students who have been balloted for this GI should register here.***Program Details:
- Tour Leader: Michael Trudgeon and Jessica Wood
- Availability: 5 x places
- Design of a pop-up 3D printing lab to explore new manufacturing possibilities for the norther Netherlands
- Energy park and expo to explore and promote new resilient energy technologies
- Modular refurbishment of a network of empty buildings into pop up accommodation and business incubators
- Gain up to 24 credit points towards a design studio.
This program is open to Industrial Design, Architecture and Interior Design students only.
Program Cost: TBC
This cost includes the following:
- Living Expenses (meals and incidentals)
- Academic Support Office
- Copenhagen Trip
- Travel Insurance
- Tuition Fees
- Personal Spending
There are 5 x $1000 RMIT mobility grants available for the Spring 2017 term.
There may be alternative ways to fund your trip. Please check the Scholarships website and Global Mobility website for funding options.