|Restrictions:||RMIT applicants only|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Key Experience Criteria|
|RMIT College (AUS)/School (VTN):||Business (BUS)||RMIT School:||Accounting, Business IT and Logistics, Economics, Finance and Marketing, Graduate School of Business and Law, Management|
|Program type:||Global Work|
|About your Experience|
- Host Organisation: International Internships
- Program Dates: 22 January - 5 February 2019
For more information about the program, please see here.
This program is open to all undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Business students can gain up to 12 credit points towards your degree by enrolling into one of the following courses:
- BUSM4471 - Business Internship (undergraduate)
- BUSM4483 - Business Internship (postgraduate)
If you're eligible for credit, we recommend that you get the approval in the form of a study plan.
The approximate cost of this program is AU$2,140. This cost includes the following:
- Pre-departure support and information
- Accommodation in twin share rooms
- Airport transfers (if you arrive on the day the program begins)
- 24/7 availability of International Internships staff during the program
- Transport for all activities organised from the program
- All costs associated with organisational visits and cultural activities
- Some meals
- Assistance with visas, where required
- RMIT Tuition Fees
- Health Insurance (if applicable)
- Personal Expenditure
- Visa (if applicable)
- Most Meals
Students on approved overseas activities receive complimentary travel insurance (policy number: 41443), although you may require additional cover depending on your circumstances.
For more detailed information, please refer here.
- Apply directly to International Internships by 30 September 2018.
- Successful applicants must register through this page by 30 October 2018. You will need to complete the following:
- Outbound Student Mobility: General Information
- Short Term Mobility: General Information
- Please submit your acceptance letter from Hacker Exchange.
- If you are receiving alternate credit, please submit a study plan.
There may be alternative ways to fund your trip. Please check the Scholarships website and Global Experience website for funding options.
For general inquiries, please contact Ariel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For program inquiries, please contact International Internships at email@example.com.
For credit related inquiries, please contact your program coordinator.
- College of Business students, please refer here.