Programs > Brochure
ST | Visual Merchandising in Japan
Kyoto, Japan; Tokyo, Japan (Outgoing Program)
|Restrictions:||RMIT applicants only|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Key Experience Criteria|
|RMIT College (AUS)/School (VTN):||Design & Social Context (DSC)||RMIT School:||Architecture and Urban Design|
|Program type:||Study Tours (Global Intensives)|
|About your Experience|
- Tour Leader: Samuel Falanga
- Program Dates: 12 - 19 May 2017
- Availability: 20 x places
- This program focuses on the retail environment and the customer experience within it
- Visit various art and design departments within international brands
- Experience Japanese culture while earning credit towards your studies
- Engage with international brands and local universities
- Participate in a Kyoto Cultural tour
The approximate cost of this program is AU$2,560.
This cost includes the following:
- Breakfasts and some meals
- Local transport
- High speed rail between Tokyo and Kyoto
- Exhibition and gallery entrance fees
- 1/2 day workshop
- Travel insurance is covered for all RMIT students
- RMIT tuition fees
- Spending money
- Host country visa (if applicable)
- This program is open to Diploma of Visual Merchandising students only.
- Gain credit towards your studies
- Enroll into MKTG7856C - Store Planning
For the Autumn 2017 term, there are 5 x $1,000 Global Mobility grants available.
There may be alternative ways to fund your trip. Please check the Scholarships website and Global Mobility website for funding options.