Programs > Brochure
ST | International Animation Challenge (Singapore)
Singapore, Singapore (Outgoing Program)
|Restrictions:||RMIT applicants only|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Key Experience Criteria|
|RMIT College (AUS)/School (VTN):||Design & Social Context (DSC)||RMIT School:||Media and Communication|
|Study level:||Vocational Education||Program type:||Study Tours (Global Intensives)|
|Time of year:||Winter|
|About your Experience|
- Tour Leader: Peter McDonald
- Program Dates: 20 – 31 August 2018
- Availability: 4 places
- Work in teams of different nationalities in developing animation and producing 20 seconds of animation and presenting to a panel of judges.
- Understand the standard of animation from other institutions around the world and meet international peers.
- Opportunity to challenge yourself and extend your creative thinking and troubleshooting skills.
Students will need to cover the following costs:
- RMIT tuition tee
- Host Country Visa (if applicable)
- Personal Expenditure
** Travel insurance:
Students on approved overseas activities receive complimentary travel insurance (policy number: 41443), although you may require additional cover depending on your circumstances.
For more detailed information, please refer here
- C5361 Diploma of Screen and Media (Interactive Media)
- C6151 Advanced Diploma of Screen and Media (Interactive Media) students only
Gain credit towards one of the following two courses: Application and Selection process
STEP ONE: Apply direct to the study tour leader via email
STEP TWO: Approved students will be notified by the study tour leader and directed to register in Mobi
STEP THREE: Register for this program on Mobi by clicking on the "Apply Now" button on this page by 27 July 2018.
Complete the following questionnaires:
- Outbound Student Mobility: General Information
- Short Term Mobility: General Information
- NOTE: No additional documentation is required for this questionnaire- just click 'Submit'
There may be alternative ways to fund your trip. Please check the Scholarships website and Global Experience website for funding options.