Programs > Brochure
GW | Europe Internships Registration
Melbourne, Australia (Outgoing Program)
|Restrictions:||RMIT applicants only|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||Deadline||Decision Date||Approx. Host Institution Start Date||Approx. Host Institution End Date|
|Rolling||2018||31/12/2018 **||Rolling Admission||01/01/2018||31/12/2018|
The current application cycle is for Europe Internships with a start date between January 1, 2018 and December 31, 2018.
|Rolling||2019||31/12/2019 **||Rolling Admission||01/01/2019||31/12/2019|
The current application cycle is for Europe Internships with a start date between January 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019.
** Indicates rolling admission application/registration process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application/registration deadline.
|Key Experience Criteria|
|RMIT College (AUS)/School (VTN):||Any compatible discipline||Program type:||Global Work|
|About your Experience|
Please only register via this form if you have been advised to:
This registration form is currently only available to students who have successfully been selected by a company/organisation and have received approval from their School and RMIT Global Experience Office/RMIT Europe to participate in an internship in Europe.
Why register my overseas activity on Mobi?
- Receive complimentary RMIT travel insurance for the duration of your approved program.
- Access our online pre-departure module for travel and risk awareness.
- Receive access to the International SOS (iSOS) support service.
- Ensure RMIT can reach out to students participating in RMIT approved overseas programs.
Step 1: Register via Mobi
- Once you have successfully been selected for an internship in Europe, you will receive an email from your School/RMIT Global Experience Office to complete this registration.
- Complete the Europe Internships Registration by clicking APPLY NOW in the top right hand corner.
- If you wish to receive academic credit for the activity, you must complete the Study Plan and request approval from your Program Coordinator (or Business Central for all Business students). This must be uploaded to - Questionnaire 2: Internship: General Information (Q8: Are you claiming credit for your program at RMIT?) in your registration.
- For this program, you do not need to complete - "Questionnaire 2. Short Term Mobility: General Information".
- Your registration will be reviewed by the Global Experience Office and if complete, your status will change to 'Accepted by RMIT'.
- You will receive an email from the Global Experience Office advising to complete the next steps.
- You will be required to click on “Accept” in the "Commitment to Participate" section to confirm your participation and to the program terms and conditions. This will update your your status on Mobi to 'Committed'.
- Register here for your International SOS account (using your RMIT student email address).
- Once you have completed the three modules, upload a copy of your completed certificate to the Mobi portal.
- Go to MyTrips tool by clicking on this link
- Create a user account by clicking on New User? Register here link
- If you choose to forward your itinerary confirmation email to MyTrips@travelsecurity.com mailbox, please make sure to set up your MyTrips username by using the email address where you normally receive the trip confirmation emails (You must forward the itineraries from the same email which you signup to MyTrips)
There are currently no RMIT Global Mobility grants available. Please check the Scholarships website and information on OS-Help for alternative funding options.
For general program inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.