|Restrictions:||RMIT applicants only|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Key Experience Criteria|
|RMIT College (AUS)/School (VTN):||Business and Management||Study level:||Postgraduate|
|Program type:||Global short programs for RMIT Vietnam students|
|About your Experience|
>> Only RMIT Vietnam students who have been accepted in this program should proceed with their registration here.
- Tour Leader: Todd Rogers
- Program Dates: 01 - 08 September 2018
Students will develop the following capabilities:
- Identify cross-cultural differences in business practices.
- Analyse cross-cultural encounters from an individual and business perspective.
- Identify situations when cultural interpretation may be required.
- Investigate the effect of their own assumptions and practices on others.
- Identify the characteristics and assess the significance of Asian political, economic, business and financial systems.
- Understand the challenges faced by organisations in developing economies and transfer their knowledge to deal with other situations.
- Collaboration within cross-cultural team and industry-partner context.
- Academic and guest speaker session
- Company visit
- Assigned team project
Only open to all RMIT Vietnam students enrolled in the following programs: MIB, MBA and eMBA
BUSM4120 Asian Management Issues (Elective) - As per the agreement with your program manager or your centre at RMIT Vietnam.
Tour Fee: US$1396 - US$1470
check the itinerary for what is included and excluded in the program fee.
Additional costs to consider:
- RMIT tuition tee
- Host Country Visa (if applicable)
- Personal Expenditure
** Travel insurance:
Students on approved overseas activities receive complimentary travel insurance (policy number: 41443), although you may require additional cover depending on your circumstances.
For more detailed information, please refer here
Register on Mobi by clicking on the "Apply Now" button on this page by 17 August 2018
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Nhat Dang Nguyen Minh (Ms), Global Mobility Coordinator