Programs > Brochure
ST | Behavioural Business - a Study Abroad in Spain
Barcelona, Spain (Outgoing Program)
|Restrictions:||RMIT applicants only|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Key Experience Criteria|
|RMIT College (AUS)/School (VTN):||Business (BUS)||Study level:||Postgraduate|
|Program type:||Study Tours (Global Intensives)|
|About your Experience|
Course Coordinator: Professor Robert Hoffman
Open to: All RMIT Postgraduate and OUA
This course conveys the central ideas and theories of behavioural economics, as applied to business in a global context in order to prepare students for work in multinational enterprises and international organisations that operate in a globalised world.
On successful completion of this course students should be able to understand behavioural economic concepts and theories to identify the factors that can influence both individual and group level decision making.
Pre-travel class: Tuesday 27 November 2018
Travel Dates: 21 January - 1 February 2019
Post-travel class: Wednesday 20 February 2019
Final assessment: to be confirmed
Study tour Itinerary
The 2019 itinerary will be finalised later on this year.
You can get a better idea of what it will look like by having a look at the 2018 itinerary. (You will need to log into Gmail using your RMIT email address to access the document).
- Gain 12 credit points towards your degree
- Enrol into ECON1337 Behavioural Business during Spring/Summer
In order to register for this study tour you must:
- Be an RMIT Melbourne Postgraduate student or an OUA student
- Have one general elective available in your program plan
- Not be deemed At Risk after Semester 1 results are released. We recommend you re-apply once your academic performance has improved
- Register via Mobi by clicking on 'Apply Now' below
- Select the 'Summer 2018' term
- You do not need to fill in the questionnaires at this stage.
- The exception is if you are not a College of Business student. You must have written approval to participate from your home College to ensure the electives will fit into your program. Please use this template and upload it to your Mobi application.
- We will assess applications once a week from July 12, once Semester 1 results are released.
- RMIT tuition fees for a 12 credit point course
- Materials fee:
-Standard room: approximately $1700
-Executive room: approximately $1330
- Spending money
- Additional travel insurance (students are now covered by RMIT’s travel insurance, although you may require additional cover depending on your circumstances, please refer here for more information)
Please check the Scholarships website for funding options.
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PROGRAM? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org