Programs > Brochure
GW | International Teaching Professional Experience - Malaysia
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia (Outgoing Program)
|Restrictions:||RMIT applicants only|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Key Experience Criteria|
|RMIT College (AUS)/School (VTN):||Design & Social Context (DSC)||RMIT School:||Education|
|Program type:||Global Work||Time of year:||Summer|
|About your Experience|
- Program Manager: Josephine Ng
- Program Dates: 11 - 26 May 2018
- Availability: 17 places
The approximate cost of this program is AU$1,500.
This cost includes the following:
- Cultural Program
- RMIT Tuition Fee
- Travel Insurance (if applicable)
- Personal Expenditure (eg. leisure activities)
**Students are now covered by RMIT's travel insurance, although you may require additional coverage depending on your circumstances. For more information, please see here**
This program is only available to students enrolled in the Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Education) or Bachelor of Education (Primary and Early Childhood Education).
- Gain credits towards your degree by enrolling into:
- TCHE2541 - Early Childhood Teacher as Researcher
- TCHE2464 - Leadership in Early Childhood
- Students who have been shortlisted should register through this page by 11 April.
- Complete the following questionnaires:
- Outbound Student Mobility: General Information
- Short Term Mobility: General Information
- Short Term Mobility: Funding Options
For the Autumn 2018 term, the following grants are available:
- 17 x $3,000 New Colombo Plan Grants for eligible Australian citizens enrolled in a Bachelor/Bachelor Honours program.