Programs > Brochure
CO | Hack the North
Ontario, Canada (Outgoing Program)
|Restrictions:||RMIT applicants only|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Key Experience Criteria|
|RMIT College (AUS)/School (VTN):||Any compatible discipline||RMIT School:||Any compatible discipline|
|Program type:||Global Work||Time of year:||Spring|
|About your Experience|
- Host Organisation: University of Waterloo
- Program Dates: 14 - 16 September 2018
For more information, please see here.
This program is open to all students.
Please confirm the credits with your program coordinator/school.
If you are eligible for credit, please submit a signed and completed study plan.
This program is completely free! The University of Waterloo will also cover:
- in-country transportation
Additional Costs to Consider, but not limited to:
- Tuition Fees (if getting credit)
- Health Insurance (if applicable)
- Personal Expenditure
- Visa (if applicable)
Students on approved overseas activities receive complimentary travel insurance (policy number: 41443), although you may require additional cover depending on your circumstances.
For more detailed information, please refer here.
- Apply directly to the University of Waterloo. Applications close Mid July 2018.
- Successful applicants must register through this page by 30 August 2018. You will need to complete the following:
- Outbound Student Mobility: General Information
- Short Term Mobility: General Information
- Please submit your acceptance letter from the University of Waterloo.
- If you are receiving credit, please submit a study plan.
For the Spring 2018 program, there are 6 x $3,300 Jacques Nasser Travel Grants available (Australian Citizens only).
There may be alternative ways to fund your trip. Please check the Scholarships website and Global Experience website for funding options.
For general inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For credit related inquiries, please contact your school or program coordinator.