|Restrictions:||RMIT applicants only|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||Deadline||Decision Date||Approx. Host Institution Start Date||Approx. Host Institution End Date|
|Rolling||2018||31/12/2018 **||Rolling Admission||01/01/2018||31/12/2018|
|NOTE: Only students who have been accepted into the Nicolas Baudin program should register here.|
** Indicates rolling admission application/registration process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application/registration deadline.
|Key Experience Criteria|
|RMIT College (AUS)/School (VTN):||Any compatible discipline||RMIT School:||Any compatible discipline|
|Study level:||Postgraduate, Undergraduate||Program type:||Global Work|
|About your Experience|
The Nicolas Baudin "Internship in France" initiative offers students from participating Australian universities the opportunity to undertake a research internship at a French host university in collaboration with an industry partner. The internship offers are jointly created by the French host university, its industry partner and, when relevant, the Australian university.
This program is open to all undergraduate and postgraduate students.
If you would like to seek credit, please check with your program coordinator.
If you're eligible for credit, we recommend that you get the approval in the form of a study plan.
This program has fees associated. However, you would need to consider additional costs such as:
- RMIT Tuition Fees
- Health Insurance (if applicable)
- Personal Expenditure
- Visa (if applicable)
Students on approved overseas activities receive complimentary travel insurance (policy number: 41443), although you may require additional cover depending on your circumstances.
For more detailed information, please refer here.
- Apply directly to the French Embassy by 13 May 2018.
- Successful applicants must register through this page by 31 July 2018. You will need to complete the following:
- Outbound Student Mobility: General Information
- Short Term Mobility: General Information
- Please submit your internship agreement under Question 5: Additional Supporting Documents.
- If you are getting credit, please provide a copy of your academic approval (eg. study plan, WIL agreement or letter).
- The French Embassy will finance the cost of return flights to France
- The Host University in France will provide students with a mandatory internship stipend (minimum of 554€ (approx. AUD$870) per month)\
- RMIT University will provide students with a AUD$2,500 Global Experience Grant to help cover daily costs.
For general inquiries, please contact Ariel at email@example.com.
For credit related inquiries, please contact your program coordinator.