Programs > Brochure
GW | Learning and Teaching in Singapore
Singapore, Singapore (Outgoing Program)
|Restrictions:||RMIT applicants only|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Key Experience Criteria|
|RMIT College (AUS)/School (VTN):||Design & Social Context (DSC)||RMIT School:||Education|
|Study level:||Undergraduate||Program type:||Global Work|
|About your Experience|
- Program leader: Jason Wong
- Program Dates: 14 January to 09 February 2019
- Availability: up to 8 places
Costs to consider are:
- Flights (approximately $1,200)
- Accommodation at a student hostel with air conditioning and internet (approximately $1,200)
- Transport from accommodation to host institution (approximately $300)
- Meals (approximately $500)
- Entertainment and sightseeing costs are extras (approximately $1000)
- RMIT Tuition Fee
- Host country visa fee (if applicable)
- Other Personal Expenditure
- Additional travel insurance coverage
Students on approved overseas activities receive complimentary travel insurance (policy number: 41443), although you may require additional cover depending on your circumstances.
For more detailed information, please refer here.
This program is only available to students enrolled in BP041 Bachelor of Applied Science (Health and Physical Education).
- Gain up to 12 credit points towards your degree by enrolling into TCHE2589 Cross-Cultural Teaching and Learning or TCHE1057 Field Experience - Teaching Practice A
- Students accepted in to this program will be required to register on Mobi by 02 November 2018 by completing the following questionnaires:
- Outbound Student Mobility: General Information
- Short Term Mobility: General Information
For the Summer 2018, there are 8 x $3,000 New Colombo Plan mobility grants available to Australian citizens undertaking a bachelor or bachelor honours degree.
There may be alternative ways to fund your trip. Please check the Scholarships website and Global Experience website for funding options.