- Host institution: Aalto University School of Business
- Program dates: May 27 – August 30, 2019
- Availability: TBC
Aalto University School of Business are offering a Aalto University Information Technology Program (ITP) will be organized at the Aalto University School of Business in the summer of 2019. The program will be running in the brand new Business School building on the iconic Otaniemi Campus in Espoo which is the innovation capital of Finland.
Courses in ITP include subjects such as service design, digital marketing, web analytics, and data-driven decision making. In addition, students work on an intensive real-life business project throughout the summer and get to experience digital business scene through industry lecturers and company visits. See website here for more information
This short-term program will be particularly attractive to RMIT Vietnam Business students, this program allow students to gain credit outside the main Vietnam semesters.
Academic / course details at Aalto
See here for course info
Note: course offerings may be subject to change at the partner.
Academic credit at RMIT
- RMIT Vietnam undergraduate Business students
- At least 1 year full time study completed
- GPA 2.0 (flexible)
This is an opportunity for you to gain credit for your degree
- The exact credit will need to be discussed with your RMIT Program Manager. You will need to complete a study plan as part of your application as per the application process below.
- 24 ECTS may be approved for up to 36 credit points
NOTE: this program is part of a reciprocal exchange agreement; if selected you will enrol into EXTL placeholder courses
for which you will pay tuition fees to RMIT.
** Travel insurance:
|These continue to be paid to RMIT (under current fee arrangement)
- Fees will be charged in line with the amount of credit approved. Expect to pay the same for a 12 credit point course as you would here
- See more information about RMIT fees here
|These are costs charged by the host uni for any associated costs like field trips, university social events etc
- See here for more information about program fees for this program
|Living and travel expenses
|Everything else! Travel and day-to-day costs varies depending on the country and how much you want to see / do.
- Host country visa (if applicable)
- Personal expenditure
- See this website for a comparison about the cost of living at your destination
Students on approved overseas activities receive complimentary travel insurance (policy number: 41443
), although you may require additional cover depending on your circumstances. For more detailed information, please refer here
Accommodation is not organised as part of the program, see here for information about housing in Finland.
Application and selection process
Discuss this opportunity with your RMIT Academic Area / Program Coordinator and seek study plan approval (See here for more information about seeking study plan approval
: apply via Mobi by clicking the ‘Apply now’ button above by 4 March 2019
Your application must include:
- Academic Approval: your RMIT School-approved study plan. (See here for more information about seeking study plan approval.)
- A statement of purpose about why you want to participate in this program and how it will benefit you personally and academically.
: Successful applicants will then be nominated to the host institution
: If nominated, you will then be contacted by the Global Experience Office, who will advise you about the next stage of your application. You will need to complete an application to the host institution by 5 April 2019
If you have any questions, please contact us via the RMIT Connect portal.